In some unfortunate cases, there are going times that tech will fail us.
And most of the time, this involves your files getting damaged. While it is a frustrating situation, you can’t avoid it sometimes. This could even pose more anxiety if you manage business files, transactions, and contracts. And yes, your job can be on the line when not dealt with properly.
But before you panic, there are some troubleshooting that you can do to reverse it. Compared to years ago, you will need to have it repaired by an expert first, which could take a few hours. Now, all you need is a reliable tool that can repair damaged PDF.
Luckily, PDFBear has this tool that you can use without paying for anything! Keep on reading to know how to use this tool and how you can avoid PDF damages.
What is the PDFBear Repair Tool?
Trusted by millions, PDFBear is your all-in-one SaaS tool when it comes to anything related to PDF files. The repair PDF tool is only one out of 25 tools that you can make use of for free. This particular feature extracts data from your corrupted PDF files and restores it.
Another big advantage of this is that you can use this on the go. Compatible with any operating system and browsers, you can easily check out PDFBear as long as you are connected to the internet, thanks to Cloud technology.
And yes, you can use any device, even your phone, to access it. Moreover, this tool cuts down the repair time, so you don’t have to wait long. In fact, it only takes two minutes for PDFBear to scan your file and finish the process.
How to use this tool?
To get started, you only need to do four things. In a few seconds, you should be able to finish the process without any hassle. PDFBear’s website is easy to navigate, and even first-time users can use this tool. Simply follow these steps:
- Go to PDFBear.com and look for the Repair PDF tool. Wait for the website to redirect you to the tool. No need to sign up or give any personal information to use this service.
- Next, upload the file that you want to recover.
- Once the document is on the server, all you need to do is wait for the tool to scan and analyze the file. Depending on the file, this should only take a few seconds.
- Finally, download the file right away! You may save it as it is or download the ZIP file. You may also use the shareable link generated by the website for you.
How do files get damaged?
There are a few precautions that you have to keep in mind when it comes to managing your files. Without us realizing it, we can prevent file damages ourselves. Keep these things in mind and it could save you from a lot of trouble.
Here are some scenarios as to why your file gets corrupted.
- Download issues or connectivity issues while saving your PDF.
- It could be a hard drive failure.
- Improper shutdowns or not properly ejecting your flash disk.
- Older PDFs may be vulnerable more to damages.
- Sudden internet connection issues when working on your file or blackouts.
- Corruptions could also happen when sharing the file gets interrupted.
PDFBear: The most straightforward way to protect PDF
Without a doubt, this website has streamlined the process of protecting files.
Aside from a user-friendly interface, it is the most reliable when it comes to efficiency. The PDFBear repair tool is only one way to take file security to another level. You may also check out the protect PDF tool.
It allows you to encrypt your documents with a password, so only you have access to it. You may also use the watermark PDF tool to protect your intellectual files.
Take file security to another level with PDFBear!
So there you have it! Repairing your corrupted files has never been this easy.
In the digital world, there are several precautions that we should keep in mind to keep our files in tip-top shape. To prevent your files from getting corrupted, take note of the aforementioned scenarios. You may also use other PDFBear tools to further secure your files.
Make sure to check out this website and start optimizing for free!