The race to be the best online slot game developers is getting more and more competitive in recent years, with the surge of digital slot games becoming increasingly more prevalent in people’s lives casino game developers have to battle with each other to be the best ones on the market – play Jackpot Jones.
With this competition being so demanding, it makes it significantly harder to find the top ten developers in the business, however, we know that players will get the most fun and most wins out of a good developer and therefore we have narrowed it down, just for you, the most exciting and inventive slot game developers today!
Take a look at what we believe are the top 10 slots developers of today and learn a little more about what they have to offer you:
1. Playtech – Playtech is one of the biggest online slots developers out there, so big that recently they have signed a deal with DC, the comic company, to deliver licensed superhero slot games right to you!
2. NetEnt – We will not go through and tell you how big each developer is, but if you have played an online casino game then we can guarantee that you’ve won on a couple of NetEnt platforms.
3. Red Tiger – This developer was born in the up and coming era of online slots in 2014, meaning they have the experience and knowledge of the progressing internet age to provide you with quality slots
4. Blueprint – From creating land-based casino games to transposing them online, this UK-based developer has twelve years of betting experience to give to you, and you know all too well that they certainly never disappoint!
5. Spadegaming – Slot gaming is more well associated with the western world, yet these Asian based casino software developers have thrived all over the world with their inventive and experiencing gambling games
6. Aristocrat – The largest manufacturer of gaming machines in Australia and second largest Igaming developers in the entire world, Aristocrat Slots are most definitely a platform that has seen big bettors like you score high!
7. QuickSpin – We like these guys because of their consistency, they create, on average, 13 new slot games per year all with a heavy focus on video slots, meaning high-quality regular productions are their ethos’.
8. Mobilots – Here are our newcomers, the prodigies, the start-ups. Mobilots have a heavy focus on mobile casino gaming because they know that, in the modern world, slots gaming is for when you are on the move!
9. Konami – With a wealth of slots games experience dating all the way back to 1969, you can most definitely trust Konami, Japan’s fourth-biggest gaming developer.
10. RTG Slots – Finally, making it into our top ten is RTG. Being one of the first on the online casino scene, RTG let their competitors catch up to them so watch this company for when you want to see new and exclusively inventive games coming up.