How’s everyone’s week going so far? Here in Ohio we are being flooded right now. In fact on Wednesday night we got around 3 and a half inches of rain and that doesn’t count all the rain we got on Thursday. With all that rain it’s caused some major flooding in my area and my yard is a complete mud hole right now since I don’t have any grass yet.
Anyways this week has been a great week content wise for Stumble Forward, with two great articles. Check them out below.
- 10 Financial Lessons We Can Learn From Warren Buffett (Infographic) – This is a fun infographic I found that does a great job of explaining a few of the great financial lessons we can learn from the great Warren Buffet. What amazes me most about this guy is how much wealth he has and how humble he is at the same time.
- How To Build A Niche Site Series Part 4: Content Plan – Graphics – Set Up – This week I also went through step four on how to build a niche site and showed how to get your content plan into place, order graphics, and set up your site. This article also gives 9 great tips to using Elance to outsource things like you graphics or content as well.
Odd Search Terms On Stumble Forward
- construct a series of questions construct a series of questions - What?
- if you are in debt should you live poor - No, but being a bit more frugal would help.
- refinanced car, but laid off now they want pay stubs – Bummer
Video Of The Week
This week I thought I would share a great video which is a blooper reel for Pat Flynn’s new book Let Go. If you’re not familiar with Pat Flynn he is an internet marketer making some serious money online these days. In fact in an average month this guy earns over $50,000 and he only started in 2008.
His new book Let Go documents his journey on how he got started but is really more than just a book, because he was the first publish his book on the new snippet platform by Apple. On top of that Pat will also be speaking at FINCON13 this year as well. This is probably one of the big reasons I would like to make it to FINCON this year if I can. So check out his blooper reel and his new book.
Top 10 Personal Finance Articles Of The Week
It’s always so hard to pick the 10 best personal finance articles from week to week but I manage to make it work so if I didn’t include your article don’t feel bad I’m always trying to include everyone when possible.
Also I want to thank everyone who has helped support Stumble Forward over the last week or so with your comments, social love, and links. I am truly grateful for your input and support.
- Minimum Balance Nightmare: Why It Pays to Overpay [Infographic] by Fearless Men
- Is Living in a Small Town Better? by Eyes On The Dollar
- How To Make Money Blogging by Making Sense of Cents
- An Interview with Shannon Ryan, from The Heavy Purse by The Frugal Farmer
- Life, Money and Retirement~Skype Doesn’t Reach Heaven by Canadian Budget Binder
- A Gym Membership, an Auto-Draft, and a Lawsuit by Debt Roundup
- Have Your Down Payment Ready Before You Buy a New Car by Our Of Your Rut
- What Should I Do With My Bond Funds? by Your Personal Finance Pro
- Gettin’ Hitched Without Losing The Bank by Money Smart Guides
Have a great weekend everyone.