Well it’s another week and another dollar and as you can tell by the title of this article it’s been a tough one. If you read my article last week about credit card problems you may know how I’ve dealing with credit card debt and what I’m doing to get back on track with my finances.
Well it seems their has been a few wrenches thrown into the plan as I just received another $1300 medical bill and to boot I just found out yesterday that I had a crack in my radiator on my truck and that it will run me an additional $320 to fix that as well.
So what else could go wrong?
On the bright side of things my online business has been picking up some steam and my earning have been increasing. Earning extra cash online has been the one thing that has helped me get most of my debt paid down and do a lot of other things like building my new house.
Speaking of earnings you may have noticed I didn’t post an article on my niche site this week. I left this week open to let people check up but I’ll have a new article on the series coming next week. If you’ve been following along with that series how far are you? I’d like to get some feedback on how things are going so far.
This week I’ve also release two great guest post on Stumble Forward centered around identity theft this week. This topic has always been near and dear to my heart, so check out these great articles if you haven’t done so yet.
- How To Pay Down Credit Card Debt Fast In 3 Simple Steps – This week I launched a new initiative on my other blog, My Debt Relief Options, to talk more about my credit card issues. I plan to cover more of the specifics of my debt here and what I’m doing to pay down my debt, so check out my latest article and let me know what you think.
- 22 DIY Ways To Help Prevent Data Theft – This article covers a ton of great ways to protect yourself from letting your valuable information fall into the wrong hands.
- 3 Travel Scams To Avoid While Traveling Abroad – Here is a great article written by Kevin from Graduating From Debt that talks about a few of the big scams people face while traveling abroad.
Video Of The Week
This week I thought I would share a video that is sure to get a few laughs titled How The Wizard of Oz Should Have Ended. One thing I like to do when things tense especially with my finances is that I like to unwind a bit and relax and do something that takes my mind of things for a bit. So enjoy the video.
Top 10 Personal Finance Blog Post This Week
As I wrap up this edition of weekly mentions I want say thank you to everyone who has helped me over the last several weeks tweeting my articles, giving likes on Facebook, G+, and linking back to me. I really appreciate all of your support, it means a lot to me.
Anyways here are the 10 articles I really enjoyed this week.
- Why I Decided to Quit My Job (and Think You Should Too) by Careful Cents
- What’s Your Favorite Type of Vacation? by Club Thrifty
- How to Save Money and Retire Rich Like a Damn Good Warren Buffet by Modest Money
- How To Be More Open Minded by Prairie Echo-Thrifter
- Camping at the KOA by Eyes On The Dollar
- Housing | Back by Popular Demand….At Least According To The Media by Critical Financial
- How Can I Be Rich? Retraining Your Mind to Think Like a Capitalist by Plunged In Debt
- $7,862 in March Extra Income and Goals by Making Sense of Cents
- The Surprising Way to have an Awesome Financial Life by iHeart Budgets
Have a great weekend everyone.